Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days... And other such ramblings

So I like most people around here have been stuck in the house for 2 days... We have about 18" of snow, but the drifts are even deeper. This is just crazy! I don't think I have ever seen this much snow! They said on the news last night it is a new record for February. Crazy! I am so ready for Spring and no more snow! MU closed 2 days in a row for the first time ever. Shelter is too. The mall even closed! Holy cows! I think we will be lucky if we are able to get out tomorrow. This whole living on a cul-de-sac makes for a challenge. Lol.

In other ramblings... I can't wait to see Nic! I miss him so much. It's really hard to be away from him and unable to talk to him. Letters are my saving grace. It makes my day every time I get one. This has been hard, but I am super proud of him! I can't wait to see him graduate! I am so blessed to have him in my life! I am so excited for the plans God has for us. I just know He has so much in store for us! I can't wait to continue our journey together! Even though this has been difficult I can see a lot of good that has come from it already. We are much closer to each other, stronger as a couple, and both of us are closer to God. It's crazy because there are some days that I can hardly contain the excitement I feel for the future. I can't really even explain why, but I just have this amazing feeling about the things God has in our future!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment