Friday, January 7, 2011

Letters!

So I got 3 letters from Nic today!!!! I really needed that! It was totally a God send. I've been really down lately and missing him somethin fierce. I don't know how people do this. I really don't. Its been very hard, but I know seeing him will make it totally worth it. I'm so proud of him and I know he really wants this. He's going to be a wonderful Marine! Oh and he graduates in 63 days!!!! But who's counting.. lol. I'm so ready to see him and hug him and I know I wont want to let go!!!

Happy about the letters not so happy about my car! Dang thing broke today. Ugh. Hopefully we will be able to figure out what's wrong with it and get it fixed this weekend.

Work is well work. Lol. Its goin pretty good actually. It keeps me busy so I don't sit at home and miss Nic. Of course I miss him anyway, but being occupied makes the time go faster. We have a dog there I have totally fallen in love with! Too bad I can't have her. Pooey on that. Nic might throw a fit anyway... she's little and he likes big dogs... lol. But I loves her anyway! She kind of makes my day when I get to go see her and hold her!  :)

Guess I'll leave with that for now. Of course I will ramble more later!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, when you see him at his graduation, your heart will grow three sizes bigger and just want to jump right out of your chest!! You will be so proud of him, and of course he will be in the best shape of his life and look so handsome in that uniform!! :) It is an expensive trip, but a once in a lifetime experience that not everyone gets to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it! I'm so excited! He's definately gonna look great too! I'm already so proud of him! I know it will be expensive but so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete