Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting Off

So I really created this blog to post my feelings and such with Nic being gone. Eventually it will morph into a space about him and I and our adventures together. Nic left Tuesday for boot camp for the Marines. He will be gone for 13 weeks. It's definately going to be a long 13 weeks. I really miss him already. I love him so much and being apart from him is really hard. I just keep seeing things that remind me of him and things I want to talk to him about and can't. UGH. Its only day 3 and I'm already having a hard time. I can't wait to see him graduate though! I am so proud of him and I know he's going to make a fantastic Marine! I know if he can get through boot camp I can get through being here, but it still sucks! I'm writing him a letter everyday, but right now they are just adding up because I don't have his address yet to send them. I hope to get it soon! Hopefully I'll find out his grad date too so I can start my count down and get a plane ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment